Rig - Old Machines Rig - Old Machines

Holy crap this is awesome!!! Just pump up the volume while youre having hangover poop and everything is epic :D

Greets from the man who has hes epic poop:

Reflection - Remastered Reflection - Remastered

Incredible!!

This is very beautifull tune. I believe at anyone who listen this feels warm and fuzzy inside after this :D Well.. i´m pretty much out of words.. Keep it up!!

tottel-be responds:

Thank you Kindly. :)

Cyberfire Cyberfire

ah the sid sounds..

This is great tune. Cant help to get vibes from Machinae Supremacy. Source of inspiration maybe?? Keep it up!!!

MashedByMachines responds:

haha yes of course, Machinae Supremacy is my biggest source of inspiration :) Awesome that you noticed!

ellipse ellipse

Pure and dirty.. Just amazing!!!

Man.. this gives me mixed emotions. It sounds really sad and fragile but yet like something agressive and threatening. Drum sounds and beat flows nicely thru whole song and the melody is something what i really love in this tune. Wonderfull idea to put that wobble bass buzzing around there. It put some nice electro spice in it.

Overall.. This is one amazing piece of work. Classical piano, DnB and dubstep.. Man.. Just awesome!!!

broove responds:

I like mixing things up. Glad you like this one. thanks ;)

Rig - Am I Cool Yet? Rig - Am I Cool Yet?

Total headbanger

whoa whoa!! Damn this is sick tune. Sounds like everything is distorted just perfect in my ears. Drum beat keeps nice agressive flow on whole tune and 8-bit theme (?) was nice little touch. Its really hard to find such tunes like this one now a days so lots of respect for this awesome mayhem!!

Keep it up!!!

Rig responds:

Hey man, thanks for the review! I remember listening to your stuff years ago :D

PJ - Mournful Dreams (Updated) PJ - Mournful Dreams (Updated)

Hypnotising i say

This is very calming piece of music. I dont like much when people use too much reverb but you have done it great in this one. Gives somewhat "airy" or dreamy emotion. Also... this is now pure ambient in my ears so i dont hear it as hip hop tune even the beat sounds lilke it.

Keep it up

PoyzenJam responds:

thanks, glad you like it.. yeah i was going for that dreamy feeling. i kinda wanted alot of reverb to make it like that though, idk. thanks for the review

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Too short but still great piece of work

This is very energic little tune. This reminds me lots of Pendulum, not only the beat, drum sounds but also other instruments aswell. Maybe you have your inspiration from their music?

Ok... Lets look at the whole thingy here shall we?

I dont think every one here agrees at choise of instruments are great. That woofer bass and lead instrument really gives the good vibes straight from beginning. Exelent distortion in other words.. Drum beat is like straight from Pendulums music. Simple but effective :)

Anyways... only thing what bothers me in this is the lenght of this track. Why so short? This has great potential for awesome drumn bass tune.

-={DJ-PHX}=- Trance Mutation -={DJ-PHX}=- Trance Mutation

mmm... Crazy beat!! Gotta love it!!

man... I love that drum beat of yours. Such a mad adrenaline rush energy in it. Whole track is really simple but it works great this way.

Keep it up!!!

unrealdark responds:

Yeah thanks, it was the idea to make it more 'energetic' I am glad that it turned out your way. ;) Thanks for the review man.

EarlyMorningTrip(Draft) EarlyMorningTrip(Draft)

Lots of potential for several genres!!

Man... I love that guitar sound of yours and as your comment says played live. Sounds at lots of effort has been put this one. I could hear this one some kick ass electro big beat/ break beat as well. Maybe because that beat of yours but works great like this too.

Keep the great music coming mate!

Chemical Z Chemical Z

mmm... Big beat/ breakbeat!!

Hehe... lots of use Chemical brother drum loops/ sounds. But does it make this one bad track. Absolutely not. I like those beat mixing and aswell those funky buzz like synths.

Only bad thing in this one is at there is too much fills.

J-M-L responds:

Thanks very much... will surely take into consideration what you said about the excessive fills.... this song is old...done in ACID which I barely use anymore... yet reviews always help me look back and fix old mistakes and better my new stuff... so again thanks....